I'd like to share some pictures from a shopping spree last Friday. But I may need to clarify "Adventure Shopping". Adventure shopping is the "act" of shopping but you don't actually buy anything. Basically it's playing with merhandise in a store.
It can be pretty much any item. I have heard of some people actually hitting light fixtures with toilet paper packs in a store but, I'm not naming names. You know who you are.
So, the pictures are of my daughter Mollie and I actually don't remember if we were in Pier 1 or World Market. We found the coolest masks and toys to play with. I wish we had taken a picture of the flying monkey in a black cape but, we had to skeedaddle out of there after he went soaring through the store. Hehehehe!!!

Sounds like fun but I'm really intrigued with flying toilet paper..........hehehehehe!
ReplyDeleteAdventure Shopping sounds like my kind of shopping. I LOVE the masks.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what flying toilet paper story you are talking about. None whatsoever. I don't have one clue about that one. What flying toilet paper story? I just can't imagine what that could be about. No Clue! :-)
Wow! Must have been fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, do I know about the flying toilet paper?
ReplyDelete